Which is pretty much the only thing anyone can say to me latelty.
I cannot do any managerial things right now, so I feel pretty fuckin' useless at work. I don't really like that feeling. I am used to knowing what is going on and although I like learning, I feel bad that all the other managers have to pick up my slack since I am so freakin' new at this.
Mike Hanrarrhahanananaha (sp?) is coming to visit me tomorrow! HURRA!
Right now my life consits of : going to work, sleeping, reading, and doing the crossword.
Here it is: The Golden Compass - Phillip Pulman
Tunes : Abbey Road - The Beatles
Watch'n' : Man on Fire
1 comment:
knowing you babe, I am pretty confident that you'll get the gist of it pretty soon. Don't dispair, my love, enlightenment is on its way.
Do I make sense? In short: I miss you!
Post a Comment