May 10, 2007

Fuck me.

So here I am on my way from one job to the other. From the South Loop area to Navy Pier... Just walking along and a woman has a goddamn heart attack. I have never seen anyone have a heart attack. I have never been more scared in my life. I couldn't do anything. I mean no one around could do anything but call 911 on their cell phones. I was so shaken. I mean... I am still really shaken. I had to leave. I mean there were tons of people around and I just didn't want to stand there gawking. She was still breathing and stuff... anyway....talk about feeling helpless. It's a goddamn theme for me these days..................
I am exhausted and more than anything else in the entire world I want someone to be in my bed when I get home. Not anyone, mind you... but someone who wants to be there... and there just isn't anyone to do that for me right now. I am seriously wiped already and I still have 10 days of this maddness. Pray to all the gods you believe in... 'cause I am gonna need some serious Universe lovin to make it ....

No comments: