April 20, 2007

more posting!

Sorry but this day is just really weird...and getting weirder.

First I always sneak out at 11 to smoke a cigarette...usually this is some quiet time for me...I bring the ipod, listen to something (1up, GFW..today it was Tool's Lateralus) and smoke my cigarette... but as I sit in the sun to enjoy my stolen 5 minutes, a girl sits down and starts talking to me. I remove the earbuds and she is going off about how they are shooting a movie down the street and she can't cross. She starts screaming about how this is bullshit and she has to go to work. I asked her if she could walk up the block and around but, no, that was too much. She was just going to sit there and wait the movie-people out....

Then I am reading on 1Up.com a review that one of their guys wrote about the new NIN...anyway I am reading the comments and I come across this

********************************************************************************
idn't know about it. Point me in the right direction if you would. The faux government sticker on the back of the CD case is a hoot. Here it is.
USBM WARNING:Consuming or spreading this material may be deemed subversive by the United States Bureau Of Morality. If you or someone you know has engaged in subversive acts or thoughts, call: 1-866-445-6580BE A PATRIOT - BE AN INFORMER!
***********************************************************************************

anyway...I called that number and that shit was pretty funny... in the scary, ohjesus-someone-probably-thinks-this-is-a-GOOD-idea way. anyway... at the end of the recording this auto-woman told me that I was 'now part of the problem' . Hell Yes!

And one more thing: I was just asked to hand out a memo to the staff containing things to look for in packages in order to determine if they are, in fact, bombs. This included many helpful things such as: excessive tape, odd shapes, unusual powder, grease stains, misspelling, extra postage, and (THE BEST) protruding wires. So, if you were thinking about opening that funny, dirty, sticky, package with all the wires sticking out of it.... well.... is anyone else thinking new-age-natural-selection....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh my how I love reading your blog. :-) Enjoy 4/20 my love!