April 20, 2007

Four Twenty

Doesn't it make sense, on today of all days, that I would walk the 1/2 mile to the L from my house only to realize I didn't have my CTA pass. This wouldn't have been awful.. I could have used an ATM to gimmie some cash but, I had left my wallet at home, too. So I walked back and got it and still managed to make it to work right as the clock hit 8! woohoo for not being late.

In other news, I am going to see Troilus and Cressida tonight...alone I think. I am excited nonetheless because I was in the shop while this show was being built and the costumes look EFFING awesome. So much leather. So many hot dudes...not to mention hot women, blood, war, an interesting set design and some truely creepy music. I hope it pulls together because it seems to have all the right pieces.

Metal tomorrow with Drew and Emin? Lazy outside weekend? These things may also be in my future.... and maybe a brownie... if I'm lucky:)

By the way: Grindhouse: *****
Casey and I finished Part 1 of the 6th season of the Sopranos. We are almost caught up... and if we had comcast, we would be watching it with the rest of the world.....

1 comment:

Plaid Avenger said...

Glad you liked Grindhouse. It found my happy place.