March 15, 2007

well kiddies...

Things are going awesome:
We will have some company starting Friday...
Hung out all day yesterday with Drew and Emin....
Tuesday night Drew and I got drunk on the phone (which was awesome and I advise trying this atleast once)...
Casey and I are almost finished with the 5th season of The Sopranos...
Going on tour Monday and Tuesday with CST...



I could use some new Rock-ish music... if any of you are holding out on me, now is the time to give it up. I'm hurtin' here...

Oh! This is really important:
I am going to try using a 5 star (*****) rating system. There will be no half stars given, only whole ones. As I said, this is just a trial... (CURSE YOU IAN!)


almost forgot.... Happy Ides of March, kids! Especially Josh, whose Birthday is today!

1 comment:

santoritimes said...

try the secret machines and winterkids and the broken west. Oh, and I can't stress this enough, Sunset Rubdown's 'shut up, I'm dreaming of places where lovers have wings' is maybe the best album in the history of albums (from 2006)