March 12, 2007

Monday

I wrote about my weekend on MySpace. It was awesome.
Road Trip, Smokes, breakfasts, guitars, lots of friends, tequilla, and....other things made is awesome=)

300: ***
I liked this movie in the same way I liked Sin City. It's a different movie, and a different story but, Frank Miller is a genius and I will see his shit come to life. That's all there is to it. This isn't really a review, I know but, everyone and their brother is going to see this film, and some people aren't going to like it. This is one time, that no matter what kind of recommendation I give, or the reasons for it, pretty much everyone is gonna do their own thing.


Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny: **1/2
If you already like The D, then this movie is awesome. If you like to smoke bud, then this movie is awesome. If you only like one of these things, this movie might make you laugh (depending on which one you like....) and if you like neither, then I would avoid it. I love Jack Black, The D, and dope...so this shit was awesome for me.


Things are good.

Because of Drew and his 'making me think' all the time, I gotta ask: Does anyone have any thoughts or feelings on polyamory, I want to hear them....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm much too jealous a person to be
polyamorous. I could never live like that and be a sane person, but to each their own I suppose. But I also think this type of thing could be very confusing for kids, but I'm sure like with almost anything there is a right way to do it.


We saw 300 yesterday and we really liked it a lot. I felt the last few minutes didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the movie. Randy doesn't agree with me, but I just felt it drag in just the last few minutes. It slowed down too much...
just my opinion though. Still a good movie.

I'll have to check out Ten D....