February 2, 2007

Suspicious packages turn up in Chicago, Kansas City | Chicago Tribune

Suspicious packages turn up in Chicago, Kansas City | Chicago Tribune


This is my building. They gave us the option of leaving early while they were examining the package. I did.


What about The Cartoon Network, huh? huh? That's some funny shit, right? It is funny that I walk around laughing at the world for getting so upset about this Marketing/Mooninites-people-thought-they-were-bombs... only to be evacuated from my building because an acctual explosive device has been found. An Unusual Day.

2 comments:

Plaid Avenger said...

I'm glad you weren't bombed. Also, where do you work, exactly? Also, I don't know what you're talking about.
Also, Hi.

santoritimes said...

I don't know if my habit of "also"ing that he picked up or the other way around. Or if we both picked it up from somebody like Justin Timberlake and both blocked it out because it's so damned lame.

Also. Ha ha ha. The mooninites thing is probably the dumbest shit ever, ever. I am a little inebriated, which hurts the vocabulary, but still... dumbest shit ever.

Also, again. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna get it on like diddy kong. in fact, I just finished my first draft of one entry. (I have one more in mind.)

Don't blow up.