February 5, 2007

nothing comes to mind....

The Queen: ***1/2
This movie was an excellent portrayl of what The Queen of England went through immediatly following the death of Princess Dianna. It is remarkably fair-minded; showing no bias towards either the people's point of view nor the Queen's. I am not sure there is more for me to say on the subject...Helen Mirren was amazing. Wonderful to watch.



I know that isn't much of a review but I am not sure that I am really in the mood right now. Bears lost. It was a cool day, though. Erin, Brenda, Casey and I watched the game together. It was my first Super Bowl with no men. I totally dug it.



But we still lost and I guess I am just feelin' a little blue.







**********************************************************

That line is supposed to signify a new train of thought...

I am lonely, here in Chicago.

1 comment:

tammyparks said...

Yah, I'm going to see Queen this weekend if it's still around. Glad to know it's worth watching!