November 9, 2006

Jess and HTML

So I spent the better part of the last 2 hours playing with this webpage's preformatted HTML so that I could make it the way I wanted it. I feel good about the page in general, and I really only changed the colors and backgournd image. You would be suprised what a bother it is to scan for coding you mostly don't understand. I do not use HTML very often, if ever really... and it was a little trial and error for me but, I hate that blogspot lets you change somethings but, not everything... I want complete control within a parameter (hahaha, that sounds ridiculous). Fuck, anyway...

Lets hope the Democrats get off their asses and make some fucking plans and get on with them... Cause even though I like blue much better than red, the Blue Team isn't known for being very aggressive lately... or really doing anything. I hope it changes....

No comments: