November 24, 2005

thanksgiving

I really missed having thanksgiving and christmas with my family when I was in Europe. I told them all that. Today I had to work because if you work at a movie theatre, everyone works on thanksgiving and christmas. My family wasn't even going to wait for me to get off work. They weren't even going to call me. I had to call them 3 times before I knew when they were going to eat. they said 5:30. I got home at 5:30 and they were all in the garage getting stoned. I only had 30 minutes. I made that so clear on the phone and they weren't ready for thanksgiving because they were too busy getting fucking stoned.

fuck that shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your family sucks. At least I didn't show up and drink everybody's wine and throw up all over everything

-Jesse

Traci said...

or anything.

sorry, dear. we can both get legally toasted now, so we should toast to it.

110 Lantern Way
Carrboro, NC
27510