November 23, 2005

fucking...fuck.

See, this having a period thing sucks. I don't give a shit whether you want to hear about it or not.

See I can go from totally fucking fine to absolutely depressed with this fucking period thing. I just saw myself naked and that alone was almost enough to make me.l...it fucking sucked anyway. I feel like it is never gonna be good enough. Never. My whole body hurts. My feet hurt like you wouldn't believe. My shoulders are aching. I just want to snuggle. I want to feel that safe. I want to be able to go to bed with someone and just trust them. ahhhhhh. I found it. I want to trust someone. I mean someone I can see everyday and talk to. I trust you guys, atleast the ones of you I know...but shit. I am sorry that I had to write all that above to get at what I wanted.....but that is why I do the writing at all. ..

still need those addresses.

No comments: