October 9, 2005

oh god

I saw The Grudge. I don't care if you think that was a stupid movie I am so fucking scared right now... but I don't live in Japan, I don't speak Japanese, I am not in that fucking house. Theorehtically I should be fine... except I am shaking and i can't hardly type... AHHHH!



Stars given out of 4


Two For the Money: **3/4
This was a pretty good movie for what it was. I am not really a huge gambling movie fan but, this was done alright. Al Pacino is pretty fucking amazing. The dialogue is good, cinematogrpahy is decent. The movie could have used a but more explaining near the end but I have my own conclusions, which I will share with anyone if they wish, but I don't want to spoil it.

Waiting: ***1/2
This movie was hilarious. I really enjoyed the comdey of it. It is going to be one of those movies you drink to with your friends. See it.


Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the WereRabbit: ***
It is wallace and gromit. It rocks. The only things I didn't enjoy were the guest characters. Lady Totington and the other guy looked ridiculous. They looked like someone else made them for another movie and just stuck them in this one. The didn't fit into the world, aesthetically. The story was cute but I think this would have been better as a short.


other than that... I have never ever ever wanted someone I know in my bed more than I do right now. I want to snuggle up with a someone who can hold me really fucking tight and keep me safe because I am scared shitless.

No comments: